When planning a road trip, you undoubtedly make a checklist.
- Clothes? Check
- Toiletries? Check
- Passport? Check
- Phone Charger? Check
So on and so forth. But one area that many people fail to check is their car. So if you plan on taking a road trip, be sure to follow our vehicle checklist.
- Tires: Your tires play a very important role. If they are worn down or not balanced, you could be in for a bad time, especially when driving in snowy or icy conditions. So do yourself a favor and check your tires. Are the balanced? How is the alignment? Does the tread look okay? What about the tire pressure? And, of course, make sure you have a spare tire…just in case.
- Brakes: You should always make sure your brakes are in working order, especially before a long road trip. Do your brakes need to be replaced?
- Windshield Wipers: Visibility is always important when driving, especially in rainy conditions. Do your windshield wipers need to be replaced? Is your windshield wiper fluid full?
- Engine Oil: Your oil keeps your engine running right, lubricating both pistons and other moving parts. How is your oil level? When was the last time you had your oil changed?
- Transmission Fluid: If your transmission fluid is dirty or low, it can cause major problems. How is your transmission fluid level? Does your fluid need to be changed?
Still, if you have any issues, bring your car, truck, or van to your local Baltimore auto repair shop, Auto Stop Limited. We are dedicated great auto repair service to keep you safe on the road. Our auto mechanics use the latest in diagnostic technology to ensure your vehicle is in proper working order.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
If you have any questions, please contact Auto Stop by calling 410-467-7600 or visit AutoStopLTD.com today!
You won’t find a better level of auto repair anywhere in the Baltimore – Metro area!