Have you noticed some uneven wear on your tires? Are you getting fewer miles per gallon than you expected? Well, when is the last time you had you’re a Wheel Alignment? Believe it or not, unaligned wheels can affect your tires, gas mileage, and a whole lot more!
Benefits of a Wheel Alignment
- Gas Mileage: As we have already alluded to, improperly aligned tires can result in poor gas mileage. And with gas prices nowadays, who can afford poor gas mileage? When your wheels are properly aligned, it cuts down on rolling resistance. This means that your car doesn’t have to work as hard or burn as much fuel when moving.
- Tire Wear: As you probably know, tires are not cheap. So it is important to get the most mileage out of your tires that you can. This is just another advantage of wheel alignment. Improperly aligned wheels put unnecessary stress on your tires, causing uneven wear and shortening the life of your tires. Regular wheel alignments ensure your tires wear evenly.
- Warranties: Without regular wheel alignments, the warranties of your tires may be voided. Bummer.
- Wear and Tear: We have talked plenty about your tires, but did you know that improperly aligned wheels can also cause unnecessary wear and tear on other parts of your car, as well?
- Drivability: Properly aligned wheels make your care easier to drive.
- Save Money: New tires, poor gas mileage, and additional wear and tear can quickly add up, putting a hurting on your wallet. So do yourself a favor and have your wheels aligned regularly.
Clearly there are more than a few benefits of wheel alignments.
Do You Need a Wheel Alignment? Head to Auto Stop in Baltimore, Maryland!
Auto Stop Limited, located in Baltimore, Maryland, is dedicated to great auto repair service. It is our mission to keep your vehicle running in top condition. Your satisfaction is our highest priority! This is why we offer 4-Wheel Laser Alignment as part of our 5-star auto repair service.
Do you have trouble remembering to bring your car in for its regular wheel alignment? If so, we have you covered. Auto Stop offers a complimentary email reminder service whenever your car is due for a wheel alignment, oil-change, diagnostic, engine or transmission replacement, tire rotation, or maintenance. You can sign up for this great service the next time you bring your car in.
You won’t find a better level of auto repair anywhere in Baltimore! So why would you take your car anywhere else?